APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applications for admission will begin annually on November 15th with classes beginning in May of the following year. The deadline for submitting application is January 15th and all applications received after will not be considered.
- Complete the online application to the Graduate School
- Transcripts: Please submit official transcripts for all academic work to the Graduate School when you apply. Please note for those individuals who will complete course work in the Spring semester of the admission year and are admitted into the program you will be required to send a final official transcript to the Graduate School.
The Whetten Graduate Center, Second Floor
University of Connecticut
438 Whitney Road Extension, Unit 1152
Storrs, CT 06269-1152
3. The following items should be uploaded directly into the online Graduate Application:
- Personal statement (500 words or less)
- A resume of not more than two pages
- CT Residence Affidavit
- GRE scores (University of Connecticut institution code: 3915)
- TOEFL (international students)
- Unofficial transcripts of all collegiate work completed to date
- Contact information for two references/recommenders. One of your recommenders should be a physical therapist or healthcare professional.
- DPT Supplemental Application 2017
The admissions committee will review only completed applications and support materials received by the deadline.